For our Germany based partner – an international company providing licensing management solutions, we are looking for:
SENIOR SCRUM MASTER
Location: 100% Remote
You will join an ongoing project as a leading role as Scrum Master, responsible for facilitating all Scrum ceremonies, maintaining a well-groomed product backlog in cooperation with the Product Team and providing support in release activities aimed at successful delivery.
- You will be responsible for managing the team and accountable for the effective management and successful delivery;
- Ensure the correct resources are properly allocated and fully utilised by working in collaboration with Product Owners and Principal Engineers;
- Keep track of team’s availability and capacity within dedicated streams;
- Lead the team members to ensure close and effective collaboration, maintain their engagement and empowerment to deliver value to customers;
- Facilitate all regular Scrum ceremonies (stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint demo, retrospectives, scrum of scrums meetings, etc.);
- Identify, manage, mitigate/resolve technical delivery RAIDs, along with building escalation channels;
- Supporting the Programme Manager in the continual evolution of the technical delivery plan;
- Ensure progress is properly tracked and reported (stories/tasks completed, story points burnt, bug opened/closed, team velocity, etc.);
- Collaborate closely with the Agile Coach to promote and facilitate good agile processes within the team;
- Help configure and tweak Jira to support teams efforts and the process.
- Very well developed leadership skills. Ability to manage the team as a supportive and inspirational leader;
- Min. 5 years’ demonstrated experience as a Scrum Manager or Delivery Manager, managing large teams in a dynamic business environment;
- Extensive experience in Agile and the ability to work within a traditional Waterfall governance;
- Very well developed interpersonal and communication skills and ability to act as interface within multi-disciplinary team;
- Deep knowledge of full software delivery lifecycle (design, development, testing, delivery, operations) and fair understanding of technical aspects such as: cloud computing, microservices, API integration, etc.
- Very good / fluent command of the English language
- Nice to have: Scrum Master Certification.
- Long term project with employment based on B2B contract with attractive terms;
- 100% Remote work;
- Work on cutting-edge technologies, at the forefront of the technological transformation in an international team;
- Supportive and inclusive work environment.