For our Germany based partner – an international company providing licensing management solutions, we are looking for:
SENIOR FRONTEND ENGINEER (ANGULAR)
Location: 100% Remote
You will be involved in the development (using DevOps and CI/CD principles) of Frontend code solutions in a project to build a cloud -based platform for licensing management. You will implement visual elements of the application and help create interactive elements of the user interface.
- A strong background (5+ years of experience) and a very good understanding of Angular;
- Very good understanding of full software delivery lifecycle (design, development, testing, delivery, operations);
- Very good understanding of architecture/design styles, techniques and practices (Single-Page Application, Redux, Microservices, Event-driven Architecture, Domain-Driven Design, Test-Driven Development, Design Patterns, etc.)
- Experience with system integration protocols and data formats (REST/JSON/HTTP/OpenAPI, etc.)
- Nice to have: experience with React, Vue, AWS.
- Good communication skills;
- Very good command of the English language.
- Long term project with employment based on B2B contract with attractive terms;
- 100% Remote work;
- Work on cutting-edge technologies, at the forefront of the technological transformation in an international team;
- Supportive and inclusive work environment.