For our Germany based partner – an international company providing licensing management solutions, we are looking for:
SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
Location: 100% Remote
You will be involved in managing cloud infrastructure and operating technology components required to support existing and future business objectives using the most modern cloud-native technology stack and agile methods of working.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of platform components;
- Participation in design, implementation and operational activities supporting the platform;
- Definition and application of best practices towards infrastructure management and platform operation;
- Ensuring that the platform is operationally stable and actively work towards improving its resiliency;
- Evaluation and introduction of new technologies and engineering practices;
- Mentoring and guiding other members of the team.
- Proven commercial and hands-on experience (min. 5 years) with AWS Cloud technologies;
- Solid experience with managing cloud infrastructure as code (Must have: CDK, Terraform || Nice to have: Pulumi / CloudFormation);
- Extensive experience of provisioning and managing AWS accounts and most of the services (IAM, VPC, EC2, ALB/ELB, ECS/EKS, S3, SNS, SQS, MKS, DynamoDB, OpenSearch, Aurora MySQL/PostgreSQL, RedShift, Route53, CloudFront, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, etc.);
- Experience in configuring and operating observability solutions and tools (Must have: AWS CloudWatch, Datadog || Nice to have: ELK stack, Prometheus, Jaeger, Zipkin, FluentD, etc.);
- Experience in definition and delivery of CI/CD solutions spanning application and infrastructure components, enabling fast and low-risk delivery model, including continuous deployment (Must have: CodeBuild+CodePipeline || Nice to have: CodeFresh / Jenkins, etc.);
- Solid understanding of and experience in operating distributed computing technologies (NoSQL/SQL data stores, messaging platforms such as AWS Kinesis / Kafka or Pulsar;
- Strong experience with container technologies (Docker+Swarm, Kubernetes, ECS/EKS);
- Good understanding of SRE practices and chaos engineering and improving platform resiliency (Gremlin / Litmus /Chaos Monkey);
- Very good command of the English language;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Long term project with employment based on B2B contract with attractive terms;
- 100% Remote work;
- Work on cutting-edge technologies, at the forefront of the technological transformation in an international team;
- Supportive and inclusive work environment.