SENIOR DATA ENGINEER (JAVA + SPARK)
Location: 100% Remote
You will be involved in the development of a cloud -based platform for licensing management. This includes definition, development and operating technical components required to support existing and future business needs using the modern cloud-native technology stack and agile ways of working.
- A strong commercial background (7+ years of experience) as Scala or Java Developer;
- Commercial experience as Apache Spark Developer, using Scala API;
- Solid experience in implementing and managing ETL processes, data transformations, data flows and service APIs;
- Solid experience using SQL databases and queries;
- Experience with AWS technology will be a big bonus (we use: Elastic MapReduce, S3, Athena, Glue, DynamoDB, OpenSearch (Elasticsearch) and CDK);
- Solid understanding of full software delivery lifecycle (design, development, testing, delivery, operations);
- Ability to design and develop conceptual data models for integration, exploration and retrieving data from heterogenous data source and complex IT systems;
- Ability to implement optimized data representations and aggregations from multiple data sources;
- Very good command of the English language;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Long term project with employment based on B2B contract with attractive terms;
- 100% Remote work;
- Work on cutting-edge technologies, at the forefront of the technological transformation in an international team;
- Supportive and inclusive work environment.