For our Germany based partner – an international company providing licensing management solutions, we are looking for:
SENIOR DATA ANALYST
Location: 100% Remote
You will work on definition, documenting and prototyping technical solutions aimed at development a cloud-based platform for licensing management. Responsibilities include:
- Review and document complex business processes across different systems;
- Capturing data dictionaries and models, establishing data catalogue;
- Analysis and documenting of data lineage (mappings and transformations);
- Design and documenting of data model used in API definitions;
- Analyse data stored in relational and No-SQL data stores;
- Design reconciliation processes for complex data processing flows;
- Support the creation of a comprehensive documentation for As-Is and To-Be data flows and transformations and ensuring its up to date status;
- Continuously working on uncovering potential improvement areas, based on user feedback, customer requirements or market developments.
- A strong background and proven experience as Data Analyst and/or Business Analyst (5 years +);
- Solid experience working with different data formats and integration mechanisms;
- Strong analytical background and data-driven approach coupled with the ability to extract and harmonise information from various sources;
- Ability to detect and simplify logical structure in complex cases / processes, critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in agile project environments and software development;
- A technical background with well-founded knowledge of financial processes will be a big advantage;
- Very good command of the English language;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Long term project with employment based on B2B contract with attractive terms;
- 100% Remote work;
- Work on cutting-edge technologies, at the forefront of the technological transformation in an international team;
- Supportive and inclusive work environment.